Parable Designs Tintagel Desert Moon Candle
- Handmade in England
- Size: 8.25(Dia) x 9.5(H) cms
- Material: Natural rapeseed wax
- Burn Time: 40-50 hours with care & maintenance
Enjoy in a choice of unique fragrances or simply in the unscented version. Please see below for more details on the fragrances.
- Fig Provence: A gentle fragrance with green, fruity and woody fig mixed with clove, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Spring Flowers: A delicate aroma of freshly cut grass after a rain shower with lily, white rose, subtle amber and woods.
- Tangy Mandarin: A fresh and yet slightly autumnal fragrance which makes a perfect light Holiday fragrance.
- Unscented: For those who would like to enjoy all the beauty of the candle without any fragrance.
Tintagel Desert Moon is a fabulous candle from Parable's Wallpaper Collection. The design is taken from a vintage wallpaper roller and features a geometric and bold trellis pattern.
Entirely handmade in the UK by Parable Designs in their Devon workshop, this exquisite, unique and seamless candle is made from natural rapeseed wax. As the wick burns down, it glows beautifully, highlighting each detail of the pattern. Packaged in a pretty gift box, it's perfect to offer as a wonderful present.
As each piece is handmade there may sometimes be small variations which add to its character and uniqueness.
Parable Designs is a British company based in Devon, owned and run by a passionate team who has gone to great lengths to produce what can only be described as 'home jewellery' with their fabulous candle collection.
To learn more about Parable Designs, please click here